Friday, August 8, 2008

6 Random Things About Me

My friend Dana (Have I mentioned I love and miss her?) tagged me to tell six random things about me. And I wouldn't call myself a very random person, (And if you know me, you know I am lying like crazy as I type that) but I'll give this a shot. ;)

1. I will ride any roller coaster, unless it's about to fall apart. But I'm a bit scared of heights. I realized this at Cedar Point when I went on the Power Tower (it's amazing), where you go up 240 feet in the air and then it suddenly drops you. I was freaking out just a bit.. I still loved it though.

2. I am extremely animated when I talk. I have to think very hard to keep myself from using my hands when I talk. I tend to entertain people when I talk to them. I suppose that's a good thing.

3. I hang out with older people. Some of my best friends are between the ages of 18 and 32. My mom is sure that I will marry an older man, and I don't doubt her wisdom. I'd much rather spend my day with someone a few years older than one my own age. They're wise. I just want it to rub off on me... or something like that.

4. I think you can ask any of my friends, or acquaintances, and more than likely they have heard me say that I want a baby more than one occasion. And, it's not that I want a baby like today.. the good Lord knows I would die, but I'm just excited for that part in my life. I can't wait to be a momma, and that's been magnified after being a mom for an extremely short period this past summer. But don't worry, it won't be happening until I marry that older man. ;)

5. I laugh at people's pain (thanks Dana :P), and my own.. other than the time I had meningitis or when I was at the emergency room since I ate a cookie filled with nuts. Come to think of it, I did laugh when I was covered in hives.. Good times. But really, if someone gets in seriously pain, I won't laugh. Usually. Oh, and I also laughed when my friend told me she hit two dogs with her new car. I know, I am an awful person. But meet my father, then you will understand why I laughed at the dog thing.

6. I struggled with thinking of this last one. I like spinach a lot. I tried it while I was in Europe when I was eleven and fell in love with spinach and cheese ravioli. I ate it all of the time. It was just so good. And Mama Dot, Sam's grandma, makes keisch (I know I totally spelled that wrong) with spinach and cheese. It's amazing. so, yes, I swim against the current of what most kids like, and I like spinach.

Six people I tag..

1. Rachel
2. Sam
3. Ashley
4. Delaney
5. Maria
6. Hannah
(maybe she'll actually update her blog with this ;])

1 comment:

Hannah Clark said...

I updated my blog with this. I hope you're happy =)