Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oh Michael..


I love the Olympics. That's pretty much all I watch for the two weeks they're on. (They're on for two weeks, right?) I was bummed I missed the Opening Ceremony, though I heard it was stinking amazing. Anyway.. every time the Olympics are on I pick a person that I just love to watch. The past two Summer Olympics it was the Hamm brothers. I was so depressed when I heard they couldn't compete this year.. I love watching Gymnastics. They're amazing. I can't even do a cartwheel. (And didn't the USA girls do a stinky job tonight? For the love!) My person this year is Mr. Michael Phelps. I love watching him swim. He makes it look so easy. He makes me love swimming. :) OK, that's all. So, watch the Olympics and root on for the US. We're pretty good. Go USA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Mr. Michael Phelps...he is so much fun to watch!!!