Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This Thing

OK, So Dana didn't tag me, but I know she, and all of you, want to learn more about this girl :)

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was all of 6 years old.. doing what 6 year old ornery girls do. Living in too small of a town.. bugging my thirteen year old sister, getting into chaos, loving the end of my kindergarten year.

5 things on my to-do list today: (today is almost over, so tomorrow)
1. wake up
2. get through a horrible day of school
3. pack for Alabama
4. see Sayesha get voted off American Idol
5. try to get some homework done before I leave town

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. sour patch kids
2. mint oreos
3. clementines
4. cookie cake
5. whatever I can find :)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. move myself and a few certain others to Honduras (by force, if necessary)
2. start a children's home
3. buy a house, I suppose
4. help with something that's going to last longer than just this life
5. i think that's enough


5 bad habits:
1. I'm a coke addict. No, not the drug, the beverage. I drink it too much.
2. I get on the computer too much
3. I'm a teenager. I think that's a bad habit in itself
4. Impatience
5. Not liking/wanting change

5 places I have lived:
1. Fairmont, WV
2. Belpre, OH
3. Vienna, WV
4. Honduras. OK, that's just the future
5. NA

5 jobs I've had or have:
1. slave
2. maid
3. student
4. people pleaser
5. you tell me. i've been it all :)

5 people I want to know more about (you're tagged!): Sam, Rachel, Ashley, Maria and Adam

Go! Go! Go!

1 comment:

Maria Lee said...

sometimes after reading yours and sam's blog, I wonder if you're the same person in two separate bodies.