Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall Retreat '08











This past weekend, the youth group headed to Howell's Mill in Ona, WV for a fall retreat. We went there in 2004, my seventh grade year. That was fun times.. for sure. I found where Rachel and I had signed our names in seventh grade, which is funny. This trip was weird for me because I was one of the oldest people. The youth group is pretty young now, which doesn't seem like it's ever been the case. (Or maybe I just haven't paid attention until now.) Anyway, we did a ropes course and played games and such. My brother was a chaperone, and we had fun together, too. It was just a nice weekend to hang out.

And now to a completely random subject -- I'm thinking about getting a job. They're opening a CiCi's in my city in the next few months and I'm considering applying. Anyone ever worked for CiCi's?

Much Love

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.