Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bethany Dillon




Yesterday, Sam, Rachel, Katie and I headed up to Dublin, Ohio to see Bethany Dillon. Rachel and I have loved her since seventh grade, so we were pumped about finally getting to see and hopefully meet the girl! There were, at the most, one hundred people there. It was an acoustic night at the church we were at, so it was mellow and cool. I loved it. And I loved PW Gopal who opened up for her. His voice was kind of a mix between Mark Harris and Todd Agnew. Loveliness... Anyway, back to Bethany. I love her. Her songs are amazing.. and the fact that she started writing such deep songs at the age of 15 astounds me. Honestly, she is a smart cookie. She's turning twenty tomorrow and she's already married and just way wise beyond her years. When we got at the church, the lady told us she had walked through the front doors about twenty minutes before us. She's a humble young lady, too.

We were able to meet her after the show and chat with her for a second. I got a picture with her and a picture signed. She is neat.. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her.

Oh, and tonight, I went to a Chris Sligh concert. Amazing! He rocks! I love his fro... I want to grow one now.. though a blond fro might be a little funky. I'm up for funky.


You make me beautiful
You make me stand in awe
You step inside my heart, and I am amazed
I love to hear You say
Who I am is quite enough
You make me worthy of love and beautiful

No comments: