Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thinking Out Loud

You can't really think out loud on this, but whatever, go with it. You know what I mean.

Someone at church this morning prayed that God would be with our nation and our leaders. And I sat there today I just wanted them to say after that "And be with Iraq, Iran.. etc." Just other countries. I use those just as what may be a total stretch for some people. I just kind of get tired of us just praying for our country and that God would be with us and bless us. We should be asking God to bless other countries and their leaders, too. God does not like America more than he likes Iraq, Iran, Honduras, wherever. I'm just afraid too many people think that.

Don't get me wrong. It is great to be proud of being an American and asking God to bless us and our leaders, because He more than anyone knows we need the blessings. I am so thankful for the freedoms I have and such because I live here, I just think we need to pray for other country's needs as well.

That's all. I'm done.

Much Love

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm proud of you for "thinking out loud" and discussing things that most would never openly admit on their blog. I couldn't agree more darlin girl!