Friday, August 22, 2008

One Of Those Weeks

I've had one of those weeks that you would just like to erase and start over. It's not that I did anything stupid or I regret, I've just been sick all week. I had to leave church early Sunday because I had a migraine, and was then drugged the rest of the day. Monday, I actually had a good day. I went to the drive-in so it was fun. Tuesday morning the vomitfest began and continued until eleven o'clock Wednesday night. Oh the joys... So, from Monday night until Thursday afternoon all I had eaten was one cracker and many popsicles. I'm telling you, popsicles make the world a better place. I lost five pounds, which didn't surprise anyone. And just as a side note, if I never see Sprite or have to taste it ever again that will be A-OK with me! Yesterday, I actually ate a piece of toast and tried to go to a get together my class was having, but left an hour later because I was so tired. So, I came home and was asleep by 8:30. Oh, and the best part, it's my last week of summer. School starts Monday, and I've spent my last week of freedom at home on the couch. It's fantastic! ;) But I'm hoping today I'll get enough strength to actually do something. I mean, come on! It's Friday night people!

Such is life... Off to eat my toast and nasty gatorade!

Much Love

No comments: