Monday, August 18, 2008

My Sister Is A Delbaugh

Well, they went through with the wedding. There weren't any thoughts they wouldn't go through with it, but still :) My sister was absolutely gorgeous! I think her husband thought so, too ;) It was a fun day. I enjoyed spending time with all of my family who I usually only see once or twice a year. I had fun getting dressed up, but got tired of hearing people say 'Anna! You look like a girl!' Really? A girl? What do I look like every other day. I knew what they meant, but it did get a bit annoying. I still love them all though. ;) Leah and Cory are now at the Dominican Republic until Sunday evening. Yay for them.

I didn't take any pictures, unfortunately. So, when people put pictures on Facebook I'll get some of them on here. Yay for Facebook. It makes the world a better place.

Much Love

No comments: