Saturday, July 19, 2008

1 Corinthians 10:12

If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall. 13 The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.

I've been thinking about this verse for the past few weeks, and I (by I, I mean Maria) finally found where it is in the Bible. (That always helps some) This has comforted me so many times when things seem to be unbearable. But He'll never give us more than we can handle.
He is faithful.


Anyway, that's all. Off to camp tomorrow.

Much Love

2 comments:

Maria Lee said...

well there friend. thanks for the credit. ya pooper.


love you :)

Hannah Clark said...

oh my gosh anna.
this is funny.
because i always think of this verse when i'm upset about something or think i have too much to handle.
but i never knew where it was in the bible.
and sunday i was at church with my cousin's.
and the teacher used this verse in class.
and i got really excited because i finally knew where it was. so yea.
that's my story.
and i said all of that just to say that. i love this verse and i totally agree with you =).

love you to the moon and back!