Friday, June 27, 2008

Visiting the Boys









Last Saturday, all eleven kids and nine interns piled into the van with Jen. We were headed to visit the five boys who used to live at Casa, but we were surprising both the kids at Casa and the five boys. So, after a long two and a half hour ride, we finally got to see the boys. I could not wait to see my Mario. (He's the boy in the third picture) He absolutely stole my heart last year, and I was so upset when I heard he wouldn't be at Casa while I'm here. Those boys were the start of Casa, and they have gotten close to so many people's hearts over the past two years. We were all happy we were able to love on our boys again, and the kids were so excited to see their friends. It was so cute. But after two hours of playing, eating and just having a good time, we had to go our seperate ways. Our meeting was definitely bittersweet. After we said our goodbyes and hugged those boys' necks and told them we loved them, we piled back in the van and let it all out. I don't know when I'll see those five precious boys again, but I could never forget them. They are going to do amazing things when they grow up, and I can't wait to hear or witness it.
Keep these boys in your prayers. And keep everyone here in your prayers. There's something missing without them here.
Much Love

No comments: