Friday, May 2, 2008

Anna the Story Teller

So, I've started a few new habits.. I honestly have no clue how they got started, but they're just a bit ridiculous.

Here are just two of them.

1) I say speaking of.. to things that have nothing to do with what I'm about to say.
Example: (Sam will be the person I'm talking to. Thanks Sam ;])
Sam: I saw these cute ducks the other day. I wanted to dye one pink and keep it forever.
Anna: Speaking of ducks.. did you try that macaroni and cheese?

Seriously, no clue how that one got started, but it keeps things interesting.

2) I like telling things that happen to me in stories now. If I need to tell someone something, I say "This story is called 'Anna has gone to the DMV twice and has yet to take her driver's test' "
Then, I go into my story if the title doesn't sum it all up.

Yep, that keeps things interesting too. ;]

Alright, that's all from this end for now..
I'll seriously update about better things soon.

Much Love

3 comments:

Sam said...

You are crazy. And for the record, I have no memory of telling you I saw a cute duck and wanted to dye it pink..haha where do you come up with this stuff? and what is the deal with using macaroni and cheese as an example for everything lately? :p

Maria Lee said...

oh anna. I miss you so dearly. This post made me smile. thanks =]

Anonymous said...

Just a note...Daniel Jonas began and perfected the story telling habbit. John Dean and i picked it up quick...sometime you should as to tell you one. he gives characters and a setting. its great! o see you soon!


Candice