Friday, November 30, 2007

Basketball Time

Sorry for not writing anything in almost a month. It's a bit crazy around here with school, basketball and youth group.
Basketball is going great. I love it a lot! I'm starting on the varsity team as shooting guard, and I was also voted as co-captain. It surprised me a lot. We had a scrimmage yesterday and I'm feeling pretty confident about the year. It's just awesome to be playing with these girls. We have a team Bible verse that we say at the end of practice. We don't have practices on Wednesday which I've found to be such a blessing after playing for public schools. We also pray at the end of practices, and we prayed a few times during the scrimmage. It's just such an awesome experience. We all get along extremely well and have a great time together. Our scrimmage was forty-five minutes away, and we laughed and sang stupid songs the whole way there. It was great.
They are such a blessing!

So, come support the Lady Wildcats!

I'll try to update on some other things on my mind later.

Much Love

No comments: