Sunday, September 23, 2007

I should be working on a History assignment, but I thought I'd do this instead. So, I'm just going to type whatever comes to mind, I suppose.

School has been great. I'm really loving it. I was so afraid I wouldn't like it, but it's great. I think it's a great transition for Rachel and me. The teachers are fantastic, too. The classes are a lot harder there though. Midterms are tomorrow. (How crazy is that?) My grades aren't going to be so good. I'll deal with it. And try harder is all I can do, I guess.

Although school is going so well, I still have these thoughts running in the back of my mind about maybe not making the best decision. What if I'm just taking the easy way out being around christians constantly? I feel like I'm just staying comfortable all the time, which I don't like. I know when I was at Jackson, I had opportunities to reach out and be Jesus to the people there, but I was too lame to be that to them, which I totally regret now. And I'm starting to think maybe if I had gone to PHS, actually I know, I would've had those same opportunities, and maybe I'd take those chances. I know just being at Jackson may have made a difference, but I still always wonder who I helped, in a good way, if anyone.
So, all this is to say I don't know if I'll ever have these opportunities. Actually, just now they won't be right smack in front of my face and I'll have to go out looking for them. This stuff just keeps on getting more and more complicated, the more that I actually get into the Word and reading books about christianity and such.

I suppose this is enough for now. I'll probably update tomorrow or the next day, or the next day. You get the idea.

Much Love

2 comments:

Sam said...

I love you Anna!!! You are wise beyond your years little sister.

Hannah Clark said...

pray anna.
that's really all I can say.
pray about if you made the right decision.
pray that you see opportunities to share the gospel.
pray. pray. pray.
haha. love you anna!