Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Good Ole' Kentucky

Kentucky has been great. Mom and I arrived at the hospital at one and I was there until nine. Then, my cousin Amanda, her husband Anthony, and the kids Lexi and Alan stopped by. I went with Amanda and the kids to WalMart and then to Grammy's for the evening with them. Saturday, everyone went every which way and I babysat Lexi for the day. She's the most hyper kid I've ever met. I had a lot of fun. Grammy came home that evening which was awesome. Monday, I finally got out of the house and went shopping with mom. After that, I came back and sat in the gazebo here and chatted with people I haven't gotten to talk to lately. It was really relaxing, which was very nice. In the evenings, Grammy, mom and I went out and ate. That was the first time Grammy had been out since she had gotten home. So that was good. Today, the three of us went to a town nearby and ate and shopped. Grammy asked me if I liked my name, Anna Carolyn, because her name is Carolyn. I told her of course. She told me there was no one else she'd like to carry on her name. Seriously, that made this girl's day. My Grammy is one amazing woman and there is no one else I'd like to be named after. She's one special woman.

We're leaving tomorrow to go home. I'm going to watch the fireworks with some people to celebrate the fourth. That'll be fun. Thursday, I'm going to Columbus with Melissa to pick up Sam. I'm pumped to see that girl! Pray for her safety, please.

Much Love

Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.
Matthew 6:34

1 comment:

Sam said...

Im going to see you tomorrow! Yay!!! ...but I still dont want to leave...can we plan a trip for like...November..or sometime soon? I miss it already!! Love you! See you tomorrow!