Friday, June 29, 2007

The Story of My Life

Work Camp was awesome. If you want the truth, I really wasn't feeling like going to it. I was still tired from Honduras and wasn't feeling well at all. But I went, and I'm very happy I did so. I met some awesome people on Crew 10! I love those people! Every year I've done Work Camp I've ended up in Belpre with first year crew leaders. I don't know how that works out. Apparently, I must just be top notch Work Camp material. Just kidding. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. Tuesday, I got extremely sick and my lovely crew leader, Marcus, had to take me back to OVU. It wasn't cool. And somehow we ended up making nicknames that day, so I was dubbed "Squirtle the Mudbutt." Yes, that's right. Oh my... I also met a cool friend, who I never actually learned his real name. I called him Mathusula David Thomas Andrews the third though. He lives in Florida. He was neat. I also had fun with my hero and good friend Matthew Kestner and, of course, the youth group. They're a bunch of fun. Hannah, Kylee and Esther were in my room. I was able to get to know Esther a little better which was fun. Almost every night we'd talk for awhile and then pray and such. It was awesome, and that may have been one of my favorite parts.

Abby came and visited me on Wednesday. For some odd reason she decided to wear nice clothes. Well, we were painting and I guess I like flinged my brush and she was like "Anna Spivy, if you get paint on me you are dead." Well not two seconds later, Marcus is next to us on a ladder and his paint bucket falls and gets all over Abby. It was pretty much the funniest thing ever.

My mom called me last night and reminded me I told her I'd go to Kentucky with her today, which totally slipped my mind. So, that's where I am. My grandma is in the hospital, but hopefully she'll be getting out tomorrow. She thinks she had a mini-stroke, but the doctors still aren't sure. So keep her in your prayers.

I'm going home July fourth, then Kings Island and Mission Trip from the sixth until the twelfth. Oh, and then the fifteenth starts church camp. So, this is the story of my life. I'm a very busy girl. It's insane, but I love it.

Much Love

PS-- I'll put pictures up from Work Camp when I get home.

1 comment:

Sam said...

sounds like you had an awesome crew this year! Love you much..and I hope you are happy that I went back and commented on all the posts that I missed. lol