Saturday, July 18, 2009

Crazy Times..

Hi friends! For the three of you who actually read this, here's a quick post. I just got home from a "tour".. really, it feels like it was. Sam and I have been to six states in the past two weeks. A bit ridiculous.. but so much fun.

Camp Manatawny rocked out! For real.. I loved every minute of it.. I'm already planning to counsel again next year. I'll update more about my experience another day.

Mission Trip was, also, a lot of fun. We had about 70 kids come to VBS. We went to Philadelphia and New York City, which was awesome. Sam and I left our houses at 4:15 this morning to head to Ocean City, New Jersey and watched the sunrise. It was beautiful! God is so good.. and his creation is amazing. I've become more and more in awe of his handiwork these past few months.

We got home around seven today, and headed to a party for the Larios family (Gina's family). They flew to the States two weeks ago since things are so uncertain right now in Honduras. A group of about forty of us who have fallen in love with Honduras and its people got together to pray over Papi, Mami, Gina, Chachi, Saul and the country. Please continue to pray for the country.. Like I said before, things are so uncertain right now.

Sunday afternoon, I'm headed off again to Mountaineer Christian Youth Camp. It's going to be my thirteenth year. Heck, I'm getting old! I'm so excited.. that place has been a huge part of my childhood and my journey with Christ. It's made a huge impact on this girl's heart over the years. Please pray that lives will be changed this week and that God will move in mighty ways! I think this year will be great.

That's it for now. Enjoy your summer!

Much Love

No comments: