Sunday, November 16, 2008

Six Months





It has been around six months since I landed in Honduras this past summer. I tell you time flies by, doesn't it? There's not a day that passes by that the people in Honduras don't run through my mind. Whether it's the Garcias, Brayan, Katty or one of the people I met on the side of a mountain. Not one day passes that I don't think and pray for them. I would do anything to be in that country right now. To jump rope with some kids, to go to the pulperia, to watch a movie with the kids, to listen to Fernando say a prayer for the food, to cook french toast for the kids, to hand a woman a bag of food that will feed her family for two weeks, to visit moms with newborn babies at Hospital Escuela, to be with my friends who are full time missionaries, to hug Brayan. I would do anything.

I miss them.

1 comment:

Sam said...

we miss you too. i wish you were here. i love you.