Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crazy Times

I don't know who reads this, but for those two who do, I'm sorry I have been such a bad blogger. Life is crazy busy, and I know it's like that for all of us. So here's some things that are going down.

My best friend went back to Honduras Friday. Sam's mom, Erica and I drove Sam to Columbus Thursday night.. it was sad. :( I miss her a lot. I'm trying to keep myself more busy so I don't think about it.

And why not be more busy than with basketball?? Yes, basketball starts tomorrow. Oh Tomorrow.. We're all praying I don't fall over and have a heart attack to be totally honest. ;) So join in prayer about that! It should be a fun season. I love it.

My family is doing pretty well. Leah and Cory got a black puppy Pomeranian. Her name is Bear. She is the cutest thing alive. So yep, I'm an aunt. Grampy has been in the hospital on and off. Be praying for him, please. We would all appreciate it.

So, that's my life in a nutshell.. I know you guys wanted to be informed.

Much Love

No comments: