Friday, June 6, 2008

This Is It!

Sunday morning at around 3 o'clock, the GC team will be on their way to the Columbus airport for our long awaited trip to Honduras. I've been planning for this trip for almost a year now.. I was actually talking about how long I'd be staying at Casa after the first couple days of the trip last year. I can't believe it's here already.
We've had troubles with traveling and such (since there was a plane crash where we had planned on landing). But everything has worked out. We're now flying into San Salvador, El Salvador and driving to Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Yes, it'll be an adventure, for sure. And another stamp in the good ole' passport. It'll be an interesting trip.. much different than last year. The parents aren't going, so Donna is my keeper? I guess you could call her that. Apparently we're going to be like "peanut butter and jelly" according to her. All I know is that she's definitely not the peanut butter. ;) I just can't wait to see some of my kids again and hug them until their little heads fall off. Ok, not literally.. but close enough. And I can't wait to see our team be Jesus to the people in Honduras.

Anyway... It'll be fun. Very crazy at times, but fun none the less. So please keep us in your prayers. We'd appreciate it so much. And check out our blog. It's the first one on my sidebar deal with all the blogs. Leave us comments, too. :) I'll hopefully start blogging after the group leaves, that is if the internet is working at Casa. So, as for now -- I hope you all have a great week! And as for me, I need to get packing!

Much Love

1 comment:

Karen Burnfield said...

I love you very much. Be safe and be Jesus. Give everyone at Casa our love. Enjoy your time there cause it's gonna fly. Love ya!