Monday, December 31, 2007

2007

The year is just about to close. Kind of crazy, if you ask me. It has totally flown by. I have loved just about every minute of this year though. It's been amazing. With Winterfest, choir competitions, two new babies, two graduations, getting my permit, birthdays, the Olympics, Honduras, Work Camp, Church Camp, Mission Trip, youth rallies, and complete randomness. It has been one heck of a year. I'm so thankful for all the new things I experienced. It has totally changed my life. I've strengthened many friendships that I hope will last a lifetime, and traveled to the country I love to call home. I'm so thankful for all God has allowed me to do this year. I can't wait to see what will happen in 2008!

(I'll find something to update about later.)

Much Love

2 comments:

Dana said...

Here's hoping that 2008 brings as many blessings as 2007

Sam said...

2007 was a great year indeed. But I have this strange feeling that 2008 is going to blow us away!! :) Love you!!

P.S. Find something to update about soon! Thanks! :)