Monday, March 17, 2008

Things I Learned Today

Sorry for the lack of posting. Lots on my mind that someday I hope to get around to typing up, but tonight it's just not happening. ;)

So, here are some things I learned today..

1. Confrontation has become a great thing for me. You should try it sometime.
2. Parallel parking is, in fact, the devil's handiwork. It drives me mad. Oh, and the brave one who is attempting to teach me. My loving, patient father. It drives him mad, as well.
3.Allergies suck... or whatever is making my eyes randomly sting and water uncontrollably.
4. When a friend comes and eats lunch with you, it makes your day ten times better.
5. Having free periods really are all they're cracked up to be.
6. Podiums are extremely good hiding places when trying to get away from a stalker.
7. People shouldn't pinch others on St. Patrick's Day even if they aren't wearing green. What if they can't afford a green shirt? Come on. ;)
8. I like it when my sister comes home and plays guitar hero with me.
9. The fact that my sister is letting me borrow her car for the driver's test that I'm taking in a little less than a month reminds me how much she trusts me.. or my driving anyway.
10. Spaghetti never gets old. I eat it until my belly is plump.. though I do regret it later.


Seriously, I'll post something better than this later.. :)

Much Love

1 comment:

Maria Lee said...

this post has made my day a little brighter :] I love you!