Friday, February 1, 2008

We Love You Hannah!

Someone who has grown close to this girl's heart will be moving in a two days to Massachusetts. Hannah and her family have always been in my family's life in one way or another. Our parents have been friends since we were both little tikes, and the friendship has grown ever since then. She and I have become the best of friends since my dad became the minister at Grand Central. We always have tons of laughs when we're together. We went to Honduras and were the blonde haired gringo girls that all the Honduran men just loved. She stayed the night when my electricity was out for way too long, and still had a blast. She is such a blessing in my life and everyone she comes in contact with. I know that God has huge plans waiting for Hannah and her family, and I can't wait to see how God uses them. Pray that everything goes smoothly for them these next few days.

Hannah,
Philippians 1:3.
I love you!

Much Love

2 comments:

Hannah Clark said...

aww. you made me cry =(.
haha. i love you sooo much Anna!
You have become one of my best friends!
So many great memories!! and more to come =).
Come visit me a lot!!


I love you!

Sam said...

So I love Hannah and miss her dearly. :(



...oh and I love you too Anna!