Friday, January 18, 2008

Change The World

I want to make a difference. I want to change this world into what God already sees it as. I'm afraid I've turned into one of those people that just picks out every imperfection this world has, but isn't doing anything to make it better. I'm tired of not changing things. I want to further God's Kingdom and make His dream for this world become a reality. This has been on my mind the past few weeks. I'm just ready for God to use me in whatever way He wishes. I know He has things in store for me that just seem unimaginable right now. I can't wait to see what's in store. I know this is short, but I think I'm getting my point across.

Let's change the world.

'Be the change you wish to see in the world.'
Ghandi

Much Love

1 comment:

Maria Lee said...

Amen sister. I too want to be that change. I wrote about that right after Stand Your Ground. It starts with us. I love you and I pray that God leads both of us to do just that!