Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Scary Days of School

School has been interesting. I'll tell you though, I don't remember being so scared and nervous before something in my life. Really, it was bad. After feeling like I was going to cry almost the whole way to school, I managed to make it.

I've come to find that the teachers are awesome. They really are. There are, of course, a few I'm not huge fans of. But those others are just amazing. I think this year will be fun. I really do. Especially when they don't pass gas in my face. That's another story for a different day. Come ask if you must know.

Rachel and I don't have many friends. Ha. We've started to get to know some people, but it's not like we feel we can talk to them like friends do. But what should we have expected, really? Things will come around soon, I hope. And I know it will by basketball, but that's awhile away. I really don't want to have to wait until October or November to make friends.

My schedule is all wacked out. I'm the youngest kid in my History Class, which will be very interesting this year. I'm one of the youngest in my Algebra II Class, too. It's just all weird. On Fridays I have two Study Halls one after the other. It's pretty boring. Hopefully I'll have some people to talk to sooner or later.

That's pretty much it.
Nothing too special. If you are just yearning for more details about my days, just ask. I know all of you will want to know about it. Gosh, I make myself laugh.

Now everyone will be going to school on Monday.
I'll be praying for all you Wood County Kids!

Much Love

1 comment:

Sam said...

Your comment made me cry. I know that surprises you. I miss them a whole bunch too. I cant wait to go back and see those precious faces. Im glad we got to spend so much time together this summer, it was a blast and wouldnt have been the same without you! I love you sister!