Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And The Never Ending Cell Phone Fiasco Continues..

So as many know, I have the worst luck in the history of time with cell phones. Seriously, it is one of the saddest things you will ever here. (OK, I may be exaggerating a little, but get used to it.)

Cell Phone Numero Uno- After getting off the bus from our amazing trip to New Orleans last August, it came up missing. Nowhere to be found. I don't know what happened to it, but that was the end of that.

Numero Dos- It was broken. Let's not get into details.

Numero Tres- I bought one on Ebay because it seemed like the least expensive thing at the time. About three weeks ago it decided to not charge or turn on anymore. My father graciously bought me a new battery for it because we thought that was the problem. It came in the mail today, and turns out it isn't the problem.

So, I don't know what will happen. Cell phones just don't like me, I suppose.
Darn you technology, darn you.

I'm so not bitter about this.


School is going a lot better. I like it a lot. I totally think I made the right decision by going there. I'm making friends, mostly guys. But I hear they're the best kinds of friends because there is a lot less drama. Can I hear an amen? Anyway, It's fun. And I like taking off that skirt and putting on some pants. I never thought I'd love pants so much in my life. Or the NIV and The Message.. oh King James Version, you hurt my head.

Much Love

No comments: