Friday, August 10, 2007

Pyma-Something

Last week the family went to a state park in northern Ohio for vacation. It was Pyma-Something.. I have no idea. The town was in the middle of nowhere. The two cabins to the right of ours were Amish people. That was pretty fun. On Monday, we went further up north to a beach on Lake Erie. JT and I were planning on swimming, but there was a ton of algae stuff in it. (The sixth picture is of JT's legs with the stuff all over them) We decided not to swim so we wouldn't get a disease. Tuesday it was raining, so we went shopping and then saw "Bourne Ultimatum". It was really good. Oh, and we had the worst Chinese food in the history of time. Wednesday we were at the Lake at our State Park, no algae-- Amen. I had fun chasing the seagulls in the water. And I had a great time burning my legs, ha. Thursday it was raining so I stayed in the cabin practically all day and watched TV. Our cabin was only one room with a little 'kitchen' (if you could call it that), one bed, one futon, and one bathroom. It was interesting, to say the least. We had fun though. Almost every night we played a game. A few nights we played Monopoly where mom beat our butts the first night. Last night mom and I played hand and foot and I beat her butt. They say I cheated, but I don't believe it. If anything I was just playing creatively.

Now, we're home. Grammy, Amanda and Alan are in town for the weekend so we've been hanging out with them. I'm definitely glad to be home though.

Much Love




1 comment:

Sam said...

Sounds like you had fun! The cabin is cute! ...and JT's legs...lol anyways.....I cant wait till tomorrow! Love you!