Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me




Well, it's that day. The Sweet Sixteen. 'Sixteen and never been kissed' as my mother keeps on liking to remind me.. Ha. I used to be such an 'innocent' child. What ever happened? We'll never know. But it's been a good day. Crazy, but for the most part, good. And it will be even better tonight at my party. Unless my parents show home videos. Lord, show mercy.

Oh, and JT made that picture thing for me. That's what you do when your a poor college student. ;) Juust kidding, I love it. He's a good brother.

Much Love

2 comments:

Maria Lee said...

did he put your head on someone else's body? it kinda looks like you're a midget or something. Maybe it's just me...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!!

Ashley said...

Aww Anna Banana...how I wish I could have been there celebrating with you. However, I did want to offer a little insight into what happened to change you from the "innocent girl" to the...well whatever you have become. The answer is simple...you met me!;) BUT don't tell your parents because they may not allow us to be friends anymore...yet I'd say you're all the better for it! :) LOVE YOU